- Please follow the rule & procedure properly given by crew and given right detail about own.
- Due to its extreme nature, this sport is not suitable for people with the following medical conditions:- Back or Neck injuries, Recent Fracture, Any Dislocation, High Blood Pressrure, Asthma, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions, Pregnancy, Osteoporosis etc.
- When you visit please bring your present valid ID Proof.
- Cameras are strictly prohibited on, or around, the jump zone for safety reasons, and this is not negotiable.
- This Activity does not in Tuesday.
- One jump take 1.5 hours to complete including Briefing period, ticketing and waiting period.
- After the jump,for return back, you need to trek back up for around 500 metre. which would take around 20 mins.
- All ticket are non refundable, if jump is postponed from our end, ticket will refundable or rebook.
- Booking will be confirmed only after the payment of 100% Advance is made.
- If you want to take your bungee jumping viedo, you will pay extra charges at site
|How to reach bungee Jumpin point|
- Firstly, you reach our office site. Check On Map
- If you come & go with own vehicle - Our office - Brahampuri - Garud chatti Bridge - Phool chatti - Ghattu ghaat - Mohanchatti (Jumpin Point)
- Jumping Point (Village Mohanchatti) Distance from our office site- Approx. 18 km.
- If you go with coach (transport) - Bungy Coach (Transport) service is available on additional payment of Rs. 300
- Coach Timing : 09:00 am, 11:00 am, 01:00 pm
- Departure Timing from jump zone : 12:00 pm, 02:00 am, 04:00 pm