|About ZIPLINE||Two sensational zip lines up to 400m long that catapult you across the white water rapids at Shivpuri, with unbelievable views of the Himalayan foothills, the mighty Ganga, and the rafting crews way down below.|
|Requirements of ZIPLINE|
- Minimum height 4ft 7inch
- Maximum weight 115kg.
- There is no age limit but little ones must meet the minimum height
- Students availing of a student rate ticket must provide valid ID to prove their age (18-24 years).
- All adult participants must sign a Standard Risk Acknowledgment & Disclaimer form before departing.
- All children under 18 years must be named on the Disclaimer form and signed for by their parent or guardian. Children cannot participate without the signed consent of their parent or guardian.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition (e.g. asthma, vertigo, high blood pressure, joint /muscle / heart problems) which may be aggravated by the Activities you must consult your doctor in advance; if you still wish to participate you must inform the site manager and complete an Existing Medical Condition form. We regret that pregnant women are not permitted to take part in the Activities.
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes, shorts or trousers and tie back long hair.
- Zipline cannot operate in certain weather (e.g. high wind, low visibility, electrical storms). If your zip tour is cancelled for this reason, we will rebook you
- Smoking while wearing the Personal Protective Equipment is strictly prohibited. The consumption of alcohol or drugs prior to or during the Activities is strictly prohibited. Participants who are deemed to be intoxicated will be refused admission.
- You must give the instructors your full attention and follow their instructions at all times.
- The responsibility for personel items remains solely with the customer.
- The Activities involve often physically demanding treks up one or more hills or between landing and launch points, followed by a series of challenging zip lines, sometimes in extreme heat. A reasonable degree of physical fitness is required.
- You'll need to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled session time. We cannot accommodate late arrivals. You will not receive a refund if you miss your zip tour. Tickets are strictly non-transferable and not for re-sale.
|How to reach ZIPLINE point||Firstly, you reach our office site. Click Here|
If you come & go with own vehicle-
- Our office site tapovan - Neergad - Brahampuri - Shivpuri
- Zipline Point (Shivpuri) Distance from our office site- Approx. 12 km.