Dayara Bugyal Trek
Dayara Bugyal Trek is probably one among the foremost untapped wonders that have seen until currently. Dayara Bugyal could be a stunning alpine hayfield located in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand that means “high altitude meadow” is an associate degree elevation of three,668m (12,035ft). The Panoramic view of the Himalayas from the trek is breathtaking. Dayara Bugyal is what every trekker and nature lover would crave for, having been there once. It is like the drug that isn’t easy to leave- the beauty so captivating that it was impossible to take one’s eyes off it. It is one of the best ski slopes in India.
Dayara Bugyal trek could be a good alternative for beginners because the trek route is simple to traverse as compared to different tough treks. the plush inexperienced expanse of meadows is a superb destination for athletics throughout winter and is meet 28 sq kilometer.
Dayara Bugyal trek starts from a small village called Raithal which is 30 km from Uttarkashi. Dayara Bugyal trek is of 8 km and is of easy to medium grade.
With verdant valleys and sparkling streams and vivid flora and fauna that one encounters, it is no surprise that Dayara Bugyal is one of the most beautiful treks in Uttarakhand.
|Pick-up & Dropping point||Haridwar, Uttarkhand|
|Starting point of trek||Raithal, Uttarkashi|
|Duration||4 day/3 night|
|Best time to trek||January to June and September to December|
First Day- Haridwar to Raithal (altitude- 1800 mtr.)
- Picked up from Haridwar Bus/Railway Station at 6.00.a.m.
- A 230 km road ride to Raithal from Haridwar.
- Route Chart- Haridwar—Rishikesh—Narendrnagar—Chamba—Uttarakashi
- The cost of the meals in the road side inns during the travel will be paid by the individual.
- Arrival at Raithal village, Uttarkashi which serves as the starting point of the trek.
- Stay & Dinner at the homestay in Raithal.
- An introduction & briefing session with the trek leader and fellow travelers.
Second Day- Raithal to Gui Campsite (altitude- 2898 mtr.) 5 km. trek
- Excursion to Gui Campsite from Raithal after the breakfast.
- A 5 km ascend trek to Gui campsite of easy grade passing through patches of forest.
- Arrival at the Gui campsite, hot lunch at the campsite.
- An evening acclimatization walk in the nearby area.
- Evening refreshments and snacks post walk.
- Bonfire and dinner at the campsite.
- Overnight stay at the camps.
Third Day- Gui Campsite to Dayara (altitude 3408 mtr.) & back- 4 km. trek
- Excursion to Dayara Bugyal from the Gui campsite after the breakfast.
- The trail to Dayara Bugyal is of moderate ascent passing through the forests of Oak and Rhondendron with level walks in between till Dayara.
- Rest and packed lunch at the Dayara View point.
- Descend back to Gui Campsite from Dayara Top.
- Views of Bandarpoonch, Kala Nag and neighbor peaks
- Arrival at the campsite followed by evening refreshments and snacks.
- Dinner at the campsite
Fourth Day- Gui Campsite to Haridwar
- Descend back to Raithal village from Gui after breakfast on a 5 km descend trail.
- A 230 km drive back to Haridwar from Raithal village passing through Uttarkashi—Chamba—Narendranagar—Rishikesh—Haridwar.
- Lunch and evening snacks during transport will be provided in the road side inns.
- Expected time of arrival in Haridwar will be 10.p.m. So you can plan your travel further accordingly.
|Transport from Haridwar to Raithal and return as per the itinerary||Meals during Transportation & any kind of personal Expenses.|
|Trek equipment’s: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (triple sharing), Snow Grips/Micro Crampons for winter treks (if necessary)||Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks, Landslides|
|Food(Veg Only- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner)||Porter / mule charges (Personal), back pack offloading Charges|
|Accommodation in Hotel/Guest House on Day 1||Cost of Evacuation in case of emergency.|
|Experienced Trek Leader, Guides and a very supportive staff|
|First aid medical kits, Oxymeters & oxygen cylinder|
|Bon Fire in the campsite (Depends on Forest rules)|
|Backpack / Ruck Sack||at least 55 ltr.|
|Small day bag||upto 15 ltr. for summit day|
|Torch or Headlamp with extra pair of batteries||1 Nos.|
|Water bottle or Hydration bag||1 ltr. or 2 ltr.|
|Personal Medical Kit||Consult your doctor|
|Rain Cover for Ruck Sack||1 Nos.|
Be comfy at the trek
|Quick Dry T-shirts (preferably Full Sleeves)||2 Nos.|
|Track Pants||1 Nos.|
|Warm Jacket preferably a down jacket or an equivalent heavy jacket to protect from cold at night||1 Nos.|
|Fleece jacket or fleece upper||1 pair|
|Good Thermals for insulation at night|
Think about your head
|Sun Cap or Sunscreen (SPF 30+)||1 Nos. (One that covers the neck as well)|
|Woolen Cap||1 Nos.|
|Dark Sunglasses||People who wear spectacle may use photo chromatic lenses in their specs|
Mind your step
|warm socks||2 pair|
|normal cotton socks||2 pair|
|Comfortable Shoes with a good grip and ankle support.||1 pair|
Keep these handy
|Waterproof Gloves||1 pair|
|Fleece/woolen gloves||1 pair|
|Quick dry towel||Tooth brush & Tooth paste|
|Hand Sanitizers||Lip Balm and Cold Cream|
|Toilet Roll (Avoid wet tissues as they are not eco friendly)||Liquid soap|
|Mobile charger||Power banks(as there will be no electricity during the trek)|
- Being a high altitude trek, this trek is suitable for climbers with good physical condition and stamina.
- This is a tentative itinerary which may change as per weather conditions
- We expect you to carry your rucksacks, in case if you want them to be carried by mules back pack offloading charge up to Rs. 300/bag/day is applicable
- In case of any natural calamity the company will not be able to refund the trip charges, for more details check our cancellation policy.
- No of Persons (1-4) : Hatch Back – Alto, Swift or Equivalent Vehicle
- No of Persons (5-8) : Tata Sumo/Mahindra Bolero or Equivalent Vehicle
- No of Persons (9-12): Tempo Traveler
Cancellation Policies of Trek
|If trek cancel by the our side||If trek cancel by the customer side|
|If, you seat transfer to a friend
(a) You can anytime transfer your seat to your friend but he / she has to fulfill all the formalities before the day of the Event.
(b) Replacement would not be applicable on any public transport booked for original participant; in that case booking for new member has to be done again.
|Refunds are initiated and will reach to your account between 1 -16 working days of cancellation|