Nag Tibba means to place or abode of the Snake God. It has a beautiful temple on the top, and a little over, one can see the entire Bandarpoonch range of Great Indian Himalayas towards the Yumnotri side.
Nag Tibba Trek is frequented by trekkers and adventure lovers for its scenic beauty and is at an elevation of 3022 meters. Winters are chilly and summers are pleasant, making it an attractive place for camping. Pantwari village, the base camp of Nag Tibba trek is situated after approx 100 km drive from Dehradun.
Anyone who is new to the trekking and wants to venture into the experience should begin with this trek. This is a perfect trek for the people who want to peek into the world of great Himalayan treks. The trek provides a first-hand experience of mountain trekking and camping in the wilderness.
|Pick-up & Dropping point||Dehradun, District Dehradun|
|Starting point of trek||Pantwari village, District Tehri Garhwal|
|Duration||2 day/1 night|
|Best time to trek||January to May and August to December|
First Day- Dehradun-Pantwari village (altitude- 1412 mtr.)4 km. trek
- Pick-up from Dehradun Bus or Railway Station.
- A 90 km road ride to Pantwari village from Dehradun crossing the city of Mussuorie & Kempty Falls.
- Breakfast and lunch in the road side inns and will be paid by the individuals.
- Arrival at Pantwari village, followed by lunch at the village. A 4 km trek gradual ascent to the campsite.
- Evening snacks and refreshments in the evening and Dinner at the campsite.
Second Day- Campsite to Nag Tibba Top and Return back to Dehradun (altitude- 3022 mtr.) 90 km. road ride & 12 km. trek
- Early excursion to Nag Tibba top.
- A 4 km ascend trek to summit of medium grade.
- Carry 1 litre of water individually as the trail is deprived of water streams.
- Reach at Nag Tibba top and stay there for a while.
- Lunch at Pantwari village followed by 90 km drive back to Dehradun.
|Transportation facility from Dehradun to Dehradun||Meals during Transportation & any kind of personal Expenses.|
|Trek equipments: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (triple sharing), Snow Grips/Micro Crampons for winter treks (if necessary)||Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks, Landslides|
|Food(Veg Only- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner)||Porter / mule charges (Personal), back pack offloading Charges|
|Experienced Trek Leader, Guides and a very supportive staff||Cost of Evacuation in case of emergency.|
|First aid medical kits, Oxymeters & oxygen cylinder|
|Bon Fire in the campsite (Depends on Forest rules)|
|Backpack / Ruck Sack||at least 55 ltr.|
|Small day bag||upto 15 ltr. for summit day|
|Torch or Headlamp with extra pair of batteries||1 Nos.|
|Water bottle or Hydration bag||1 ltr. or 2 ltr.|
|Personal Medical Kit||Consult your doctor|
|Rain Cover for Ruck Sack||1 Nos.|
Be comfy at the trek
|Quick Dry T-shirts (preferably Full Sleeves)||2 Nos.|
|Track Pants||1 Nos.|
|Warm Jacket preferably a down jacket or an equivalent heavy jacket to protect from cold at night||1 Nos.|
|Fleece jacket or fleece upper||1 pair|
|Good Thermals for insulation at night|
Think about your head
|Sun Cap or Sunscreen (SPF 30+)||1 Nos. (One that covers the neck as well)|
|Woolen Cap||1 Nos.|
|Dark Sunglasses||People who wear spectacle may use photo chromatic lenses in their specs|
Mind your step
|warm socks||2 pair|
|normal cotton socks||2 pair|
|Comfortable Shoes with a good grip and ankle support.||1 pair|
Keep these handy
|Waterproof Gloves||1 pair|
|Fleece/woolen gloves||1 pair|
|Quick dry towel||Tooth brush & Tooth paste|
|Hand Sanitizers||Lip Balm and Cold Cream|
|Toilet Roll (Avoid wet tissues as they are not eco friendly)||Liquid soap|
|Mobile charger||Power banks(as there will be no electricity during the trek)|
*Subject to change as per trek & customer
- Being a high altitude trek, this trek is suitable for climbers with good physical condition and stamina.
- This is a tentative itinerary which may change as per weather conditions
- We expect you to carry your rucksacks, in case if you want them to be carried by mules back pack offloading charge up to Rs. 300/bag/day is applicable
- In case of any natural calamity the company will not be able to refund the trip charges, for more details check our cancellation policy.
- No of Persons (1-4) : Hatch Back – Alto, Swift or Equivalent Vehicle
- No of Persons (5-8) : Tata Sumo/Mahindra Bolero or Equivalent Vehicle
- No of Persons (9-12): Tempo Traveler
Cancellation Policies of Trek
|If trek cancel by the our side||If trek cancel by the customer side|
|If, you seat transfer to a friend
(a) You can anytime transfer your seat to your friend but he / she has to fulfill all the formalities before the day of the Event.
(b) Replacement would not be applicable on any public transport booked for original participant; in that case booking for new member has to be done again.
|Refunds are initiated and will reach to your account between 1 -16 working days of cancellation|