|Pick-up & Dropping point||Haridwar, District Haridwar|
|Starting point of trek||Phoolna, Ghangaria|
|Altitude||4633m & 3658m|
|Duration||6 day /5 night|
|Best time to trek||June to October|
First Day– Haridwar — Govindghat (altitude- 1828 mtr.)
- Pick-up from Haridwar Bus/Railway Station according to decided time.
- Route- Haridwar – Rishikesh – Devprayag – Srinagar – Rudraprayag – Karanprayag – Nandprayag – Gopeshwar – Joshimath – Govindghat.
- Night Stay & Dinner at Hotel/Guest House.
Second Day- Govindghat – Poolna — Ghangaria (altitude- 3049 mtr.) 4 km. Drive & 9 km. trek
- After breakfast excursion to Ghangaria via Poolna.
- Midway Lunch.
- Reach Ghangaria after the climb and drop off your bags at the Hotel
- Evening Tea and Snacks n after that Dinner at the Hotel.
Third Day- Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib (altitude 4633 mtr.)- 6 km. trek
- Trekking start for Hemkund Sahib after breakfast.
- You will witness numerous waterfalls, Flowers, Beautiful Snowcapped mountains, glaciers in Hemkund Sahib Trek.
- Hemkund Sahib Trek is symbol of cleanliness.
- Devote yourself in the peaceful aura of the Gurudwara and take a dip in the Glacial Lake.
- Also do visit the Lokpal Temple located in the vicinity of the Gurudwara.
- Due to unpredictable weather conditions, we will return back from the Gurudwara before 2 p.m.
- Return back to Ghangaria and have your Evening Snacks and after that early Dinner at the hotel.
Fourth Day- Ghangaria – Vallay of Flower & return (altitude 3658mtr.)- 4 km. trek
- After breakfast, trek amidst the beautiful and Multi Variety of Flowers that will surely bound to ease away all the tiredness of the day.
- After excursion & lunch go back towards Ghangaria.
- Dinner and stay at the Hotel.
Fifth Day- Ghangaria to Govindghat Via Badrinath and Mana Village – 9 km. trek & 28 km. drive
- After breakfast trek to Govindghat and take lunch on the way of govindghat.
- Reach Hotel and after that Start your Journey to Badrinath Dham.
- After Badrinath dham visit, we will go to Maanaa village; this is the last village of India.
- Arrival at Hotel in Govindghat, followed by Dinner.
Sixth Day- Govindghat to Haridwar
- Drive down to Haridwar.
|Transport from Haridwar to Hardiwar||Meals during Transportation & any kind of personal Expenses.|
|Trek equipments: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (triple sharing), Snow Grips/Micro Crampons for winter treks (if necessary)||Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks, Landslides|
|Food(Veg Only- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner)||Porter / mule charges (Personal), back pack offloading Charges|
|Accommodation facility||Cost of Evacuation in case of emergency.|
|Experienced Trek Leader, Guides and a very supportive staff|
|First aid medical kits, Oxymeters & oxygen cylinder|
|Bon Fire in the campsite (Depends on Forest rules)|
|Backpack / Ruck Sack||at least 55 ltr.|
|Small day bag||upto 15 ltr. for summit day|
|Torch or Headlamp with extra pair of batteries||1 Nos.|
|Water bottle or Hydration bag||1 ltr. or 2 ltr.|
|Personal Medical Kit||Consult your doctor|
|Rain Cover for Ruck Sack||1 Nos.|
Be comfy at the trek
|Quick Dry T-shirts (preferably Full Sleeves)||2 Nos.|
|Track Pants||1 Nos.|
|Warm Jacket preferably a down jacket or an equivalent heavy jacket to protect from cold at night||1 Nos.|
|Fleece jacket or fleece upper||1 pair|
|Good Thermals for insulation at night|
Think about your head
|Sun Cap or Sunscreen (SPF 30+)||1 Nos. (One that covers the neck as well)|
|Woolen Cap||1 Nos.|
|Dark Sunglasses||People who wear spectacle may use photo chromatic lenses in their specs|
Mind your step
|warm socks||2 pair|
|normal cotton socks||2 pair|
|Comfortable Shoes with a good grip and ankle support.||1 pair|
Keep these handy
|Waterproof Gloves||1 pair|
|Fleece/woolen gloves||1 pair|
|Quick dry towel||Tooth brush & Tooth paste|
|Hand Sanitizers||Lip Balm and Cold Cream|
|Toilet Roll (Avoid wet tissues as they are not eco friendly)||Liquid soap|
|Mobile charger||Power banks(as there will be no electricity during the trek)|
*Subject to change as per trek & customer
- Being a high altitude trek, this trek is suitable for climbers with good physical condition and stamina.
- This is a tentative itinerary which may change as per weather conditions
- We expect you to carry your rucksacks, in case if you want them to be carried by mules back pack offloading charge up to Rs. 300/bag/day is applicable
- In case of any natural calamity the company will not be able to refund the trip charges, for more details check our cancellation policy.
- No of Persons (1-4) : Hatch Back – Alto, Swift or Equivalent Vehicle
- No of Persons (5-8) : Tata Sumo/Mahindra Bolero or Equivalent Vehicle
- No of Persons (9-12): Tempo Traveler
Cancellation Policies of Trek
|If trek cancel by the our side||If trek cancel by the customer side|
|If, you seat transfer to a friend
(a) You can anytime transfer your seat to your friend but he / she has to fulfill all the formalities before the day of the Event.
(b) Replacement would not be applicable on any public transport booked for original participant; in that case booking for new member has to be done again.
|Refunds are initiated and will reach to your account between 1 -16 working days of cancellation|