Brief Description of YOGA
Yoga may be a non secular tradition. The origins of yoga are purported to date from to pre-Vedic Indian traditions; that is mentioned within the Rigveda. The word yoga means union in Sanskrit. Many of the yoga traditions believe that the practices of yoga cause union of an individual along with his or her true nature, or with God or the universe. Yoga is great for reducing stress and allowing for greater relaxation. Few minutes of yoga in morning or any time during the day is helpful in enhancing and maintaining good health and personality. A calm mind we get when we focus in wisdom (Spirituality, God, Yoga) and work continuously on our negative qualities, addictions, fears and aggressions.
Yoga is a systematic practice of physical exercise; breathe control, relaxation, diet control, and positive thinking and meditation aimed at developing harmony in the body, mind, and environment. Yoga as a practice has countless benefits that positively affect you both physically and mentally, like mind peace, right weight, attractive posture, low risk of heart disease, improved sexuality, lustrous skin, quit smoking, increasing strength, builds self-control, better concentration etc.
About City of Yoga Rishikesh
Rishikesh is one among the foremost widespread destinations for yoga in Asian country. it’s additionally called “World Capital of Yoga” as a result of in Rishikesh, various ashrams and centers area unit on the market for variedvarieties of yoga & meditation. Rishikesh situated alongside the banks of the Ganges a holy city and it is believed that meditating here brings one closer to Moksha (Enlightenment).We heartily promise you, we will provide you best trained yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Our company which is providing yoga TTC, their every one of our courses is certificated by the Yoga Alliance enabling graduates to educate over the world with this globally perceived capability.
Please read all column detail and think a better service, which you want. Then go to quote/query section for great solution, reasonable price and best course opportunity. Our company will definitely provide you best service/quote according to your requirement.
Yoga Retreats rishikesh is the best for Beginners. Yoga retreat sessions will be a balanced combination of different poses and sustained increase awareness from one posture to another. A retreat can be solitary and/or local, but often involves a trip to a location that offers group yoga activities. This yoga retreat is a unique and powerful program to experience deep relaxation, healing, and transformation through both traditional and modern form of asana and pranayama practices, yoga nidra, yogic cleansing processes, and many contemporary meditation practices. Pure Attention & awareness are very important aspects of the yoga retreat classes.
Yoga retreats are temporary breaks from daily routine that typically last from weekend to a week or more. The retreats augment the faultlessness of your mind and soul helping you increment significant appreciation and learning of the presence of a Yogi. Pure Attention & awareness are very important aspects of the yoga retreat classes. The purpose of a retreat is to allow yogis to deepen their practice without the distractions of life.
We will provide you 7 & 14 days retreat program with spiritual yoga, relaxing meditation, rejuvenation, sightseeing, soul adventures at Rishikesh with a best service.
We provide you 100, 200, 300 Hour sessions of Hatha, Vinyasa, and Asthanga Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Rishikesh (India), Certified by Yoga Alliance, USA. We strive towards imparting the powerful knowledge of Yoga with the World and are eager to bequeath the treasure trove of Yogic know-how unto you. We boast of a committed and incredibly experienced faculty and a conducive learning environment.
“Yoga life can teach you lots of lessons if you are willing to inquire and learn, and then you see it transforms you into a better teacher.”
The 100 Hour Yoga TTC is a perfect way for beginners to launch their Yogic journey this 100-hour yoga teacher training offers deep-rooted education Yogasana practice, anatomy, teaching methodology, and yoga philosophy.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Program delightfully awaits your participation at the absolutely magnificent city of Rishikesh, India. This Program is designed to walk you through the path of Yoga and is a rewarding way to develop a more polished understanding of Yoga practice.
The 300 hour course is perfect for bleeding edge level yogis who need to investigate their fundamentals while encompassing themselves with comparable yogis for a beguiling learning and creating information. A specific set of Aasanas belonging to the Hatha Yoga and Ashtaanga Yoga styles are incorporated into the curriculum.
- 7 days yoga retreat program.
- 14 days yoga retreat program.
- 100 hours yoga teacher training course
- 200 hours yoga teacher training course
- 300 hours yoga teacher training course
- Accommodation facility with single & sharing room.
- Pure and healthier environment at accommodation site.
- AC/Non-AC room and hot water facility.
- Attached Restroom.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- Refreshment with soft drinks.
- Vegetarian meals with mineral water.
- Yoga & Meditation sessions with mantra chanting.
- Cleansing process materials.
- Course book.
- Explore the nature, local devotional sites with a short trek.
- Local sightseeing exploration.
- Visit to at Parmarth Niketan & Triveni Ghat, Rishikesh for world famous lamp prayer ceremony “Ganga Aarti”.
- Rafting with cliff jump & body surfing in River Ganga.
- Excursions to waterfall.
- Ayurvedic massage treatment.
- Certified participation certification (accepted by USA Alliance)
“Inclusion subject to change according to Course Selection”
- Airport & Bus/Railway station transfers.
- Local transfers
- Any type adventure activity except rafting.
- Guide charges.
- Any type of insurance.
- Any facility which are not listed in inclusions
- By flight – Nearest Airport – Jollygrant (Dehradun)
Distance between tapovan, Rishikesh to airport – 23 km.
- By Bus – Nearest bus Station – Rishikesh, Haridwar, Dehradun
Distance respectively- 4 km., 30 km. and 51 km.
- By Train – Nearest railway Station – Rishikesh, Haridwar, Dehradun
Distance respectively- 5 km., 30 km. and 48 km.
- If you prefer transfer according to your convenience from above given site then we will provide you best transfer service with reasonable price.
- A reservation required a deposit of 75% booking amount.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if booking cancel by customer.
- If you do any course with in next two months, then non-refundable amount may be transferred to your upcoming course.